Thursday, August 28, 2008

Exotic Gelato- Part Tre

Two more Exotic Gelato flavors comin' your way. It's been fun pumping my favorite flavor profiles into an iced format. Did I mention how yummy the Milk Chocolate & Sea-salt Nib is? Well it is... and how!

Today I am debuting another salty treat that is near and dear to my heart. Last fall I started making Salty Peanut Butter Toffee, and everyone seemed to love it. It quickly became one of those things that even I find myself sneaking snacks on. Well the flavor profile found its way into a cupcake months later which also seemed to be well appreciated. So I ask you, the cocoa-crazed masses, how can I NOT stuff this stuff into ice cream, too?

Salty Peanut Butter Toffee Gelato is pretty much all it claims to be. I start with my Buttermilk Vanilla Bean base, and upon freezing I fold in premium peanut butter, my house-made Peanut Butter Toffee, and Maldon sea-salt. No chocolate in this one, folks, but with all that's going on here... well who needs it?

The other gelato launched today is Mint Chocolate Chip-Brownie Chunk. Again, with the heady title no one should be surprised on this one, either. Peppermint-infused 61% dark chocolate chips and our house-made Double Dark Chocolate Brownies stud the creamy vanilla base. It's got an intense mint flavor and is two tons of fun packed in a little pint.

These and our other six featured gelato concoctions are available frozen by the pint. Don't forget to stop in during our Spectacular for your free samples!
-

1 comment:

alexandra's kitchen said...

both flavors sound incredible, but the mint chocolate chip-brownie chunk is killing me. all of my favorite flavors. i'm drooling.