Thursday, November 1, 2007

Rocky Road: New and Improved!

While wallowing in my new-found love of everything marshmallow, I have been hard at work developing a new product for the upcoming holiday season. I recently found these super cute tins to use for holiday products, and I am planning to do a trio of delectable treats, the star of which is my version of Rocky Road.

Consisting of our house-made marshmallows, Marcona almonds, cocoa nibs, and Maldon sea-salt, our version of this classic is destined to become greater than the name "Rocky Road" can imply. So we're hosting a naming contest! Stop on in for a chocolate sample and fill out a contest form and you may win your own holiday tin of fabulous chocolate confections ($60 value!).

We will be accepting contest entries until November 17th. Winners will be announced on the 20th (all entries must be submitted in person at the cafe).

Allow me to get your mental gears grinding with a little visual stimulation:
-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will, I'm so proud of you! I can't wait to visit the new location on my next day off! I can't wait to buy your Rocky Road.

Anonymous said...

How about "Better that Rocky Road!" as the name? I know you said I had to submit in person, but I get certain Ohio liberties....
I actually came up with this name from reading your article, and I couldn't get that thought out of my head. Best wishes...the store looks great. Love ya, Daddy H.

Anonymous said...

make that "Better THAN Rocky Road"....oops!

Anonymous said...

Hey Will,
How about "The Rocky Road Less Traveled"? Inspired by Robert Frost, of course.
...or better yet,
"Rocky Road Rage."

Hope all is well,
Eve, Sully and Finn