Friday, November 30, 2007

Spiced Gingerbread Men (or People, if you prefer)

One of my favorite parts of the winter holiday season is gingerbread. I've always been a big fan, but it wasn't until I set my crazed-chocolatier mind to the task of making the perfect spicy cookie that I fell in love!

And how couldn't I? Dark Muscavado sugar, crushed white and black peppercorns, Vietnamese cinnamon, organic ground ginger, and the mysterious half cardamom-half peppercorn flavored African spice known as Grains of Paradise... well its all a little overwhelming. Bake and top each off with a generous drizzling of lemon-infused white chocolate and candied ginger, and you have our Exotic Spiced Gingerbread. And they are shaped like little people... how could your holiday be complete without?

There's also a mini version available in a cello wrap with ribbon for holiday parties and volume gift needs. Stop in and take a bite!


1 comment:

Charlie - hope & spray said...

Cute! I think they look like Gingerbread Mummies!