Friday, November 7, 2008

Anniversary Party Updates!

People keep asking me for more details on our event tomorrow, so I figured I would take this moment to elaborate.


Tomorrow is, of course, our First Year Anniversary Party. And as I sit pool-side overlooking the beautiful Baja California Coast, I'm excited about everything we have planned for the big event. "Ummmm, what?" I hear you all ask? Yes, yes... I know. You think I should be slaving away in the cafe elbow deep in chocolate preparing for tomorrow, no? No fret, I've got it covered. I did that all week long! And when my lovely BF (and talented make-up artist) Ray asked if I would accompany him to a cozy resort an hour south of the Border while he played stylist for a wedding, I thought to myself, "Hm... yes. That would be a nice calm before the storm :)".

So I sit here peering out over El Oceano Pacifico, drinking my cocktail with my laptop blogging away reminiscing my first year of Eclipse. But I digress... I swear my life is never this glamorous.

Tomorrow is the big day and all are welcome to join us from 6-9pm at ol' 2121 El Cajon. We will be sharing:

*Three of our featured wines paired with three artisan truffles including the never-before-seen Vanilla Bean Sassafras.

*Samples of our upcoming Prix Fixe Dinners including our Savory Bread Pudding with Dark Chocolate Jus and Cocoa-glazed Bacon-wrapped Dates from our Harvest Feast Dinner in late November AND our Sugared Beignets with Dark Chocolate-Chicory Sauce from our Creole Christmas Dinner in December.

*10% off our entire retail chocolate line AND

*A FREE Box of Two Truffles with each Box of Ten purchased.

*And of course Me (Will), Zach, Nicole, Jess, and the rest of the EC Family!

If you miss it, you'll just have to wait until next year. Cya soon!

No comments: