Thursday, July 10, 2008

Winning Cupcake Flavors

Well choco-philes and -friends, that time is already here. The results of our Cupcake Extravaganza Weekend are in! The top 18 flavors and their average scores (out of 4.0, the highest and lowest scorings removed for fairness) are as follows:


Salty Peanut Butter Toffee- 4
Kentucky Bourbon Caramel- 4
Macadamia Dulce de Leche- 3.9
Lemon Dulce de Leche- 3.9
Cocoa Nib Mint- 3.7
Lavender-Vanilla Bean- 3.7
Peanut Butter and Jelly- 3.7
Muscavado Caramel- 3.5
Banana Cinnamon- 3.5
Coconut Caramel- 3.5
Banana-Rum Cigar- 3.4
Lavender Sea-salted Caramel- 3.4
Burnt-Caramel Marshmallow- 3.3
Corn-nut Dulce de Leche- 3.2
Balsamic Pink Peppercorn- 3.2
Marshmallow Almond- 3.1
Salty S'mores- 2.9
Crispy Bacon & Dulce de Leche- 2.8
-
This means the remaining 18 flavors will either be discontinued or (in most instances) find their way onto our seasonal flavor list to become limited edition during particular times of the year.
-
Our polls are closed, but if you have yet to return your review cards, bring them in! We will be drawing for our Grand Prize (a VIP Eclipse Pass) this Sunday. No one claimed the instant winning medallion (stuck to the bottom of one lucky cupcake), so we will be drawing TWO winners for the raffle.
-
And so you all can begin salivating at the hopes of being a winner, here's what the VIP Eclipse Passes look like. "Some may say that they even resemble Golden Tickets", says the chocolatier named Will. The holders of these shimmering babies will receive a Box of Nine Cupcakes each week for two months.
-

3 comments:

AnnaM said...

Awwww... that's sad. I didnt turn mine in yet.
I am saddened to see that the chili-burnt caramel didnt make the list.
That has been one of my two hands down favorites so far.

Peanut Butter and Jelly is still there, so that makes happy too.

Thanks for a great tasting weekend!

Anonymous said...

Huh, I would've thought chile-burnt caramel would've made the list!

As long as I've got my salty peanut toffee, peanut butter and jelly, and lavender sea salted caramel though, I'm a happy, happy girl.

I had a whole bunch of the gingerbread bar today. It's excellent! And my husband is really excited to try the lemon cupcake!

Every time I comment here, it's like exclamation point overload.

Roger said...

damn I have so many more flavors to try as soon as I move back to SD!