Sunday, July 27, 2008

Dark Chocolate-Olive Oil Fondue Platter

Though I've chatted about it on the blog before, I couldn't help but take a moment out of my day to shoot another pic of my Dark Chocolate-Olive Oil Fondue Platter. While I was produce shopping yesterday, I came across the realization that Champagne Grape season is upon us! And how could I resist?

Sweet, sweeter, sweetest. No better combination of words better describes the tiny Champagne Grape. Deep purple to reddish-black, this very small grape charmer offers a very sweet and mild flavor. Delectably crisp and seedless, the tiny grape-lets offer a slight crunch and their minute stems are edible. A variety of red wine grapes, these babies grow in attractive miniature clusters and are usually only available for short few weeks in the summertime.

So for a limited time, you can find them on the tantalizing Dark Chocolate-Olive Oil Fondue Platter. One of our vegan favorites, this collection of to-be-dipped goodies is accompanied with our house-made fondue of 72% chocolate and Californian olive oil infused with blood oranges. The resulting flavor of this marriage is somewhat citrus, somewhat fruit, and somewhat sweet. Enjoy it with our Spanish Marcona almonds and sugared-torta, candied mango slices, and seasonal fresh fruit.

Get it while it lasts!

No comments: