Thursday, October 11, 2007

Eclipse Chocolate and David Rio

Ben, about every other good friend I know, and I have been going CRAZY completing odd jobs to complete the cafe. I must be the most fortunate person in San Diego to have so many amazing people in my life who are happy to help me succeed! More on official thank yous later...

Luckily, a few cafe details have been set in stone for some time. When I first tried it two years ago, I knew that David Rio of San Francisco would play a part in my future food offerings. And not only are their tea and chai blends tasty, but their company ideals run parallel to our own. This from their mission statement:

"We strive to create innovative, great tasting products that blend eastern traditions with western style. Whenever possible, we use organic ingredients and recyclable or reusable packaging while maintaining the integrity of our high-end product line. Our objective is to continue growing David Rio as the premier brand in our industry."

Not only pleasing to the palate but also to the eye. With sublime flavors of peach, tangerine, vanilla, and rose petals, Tahitian Tangerine is a personal favorite! Cute tins, too! Take a look:

-

And now for your next menu board teaser:

-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I came across this blog looking for the hours of operation. Congratulations on being chosen as one of the Top 10 Dessert places in San Diego! :)