Friday, April 18, 2008

Crème Fraîche Cupcakes- Part Trois

"More Crème Fraîche Cupcakes!" I hear you all demanding. Well today is your lucky day.

A few weeks ago I began bottling my Exotic Dessert Sauces and Spreads and my mind has been reeling ever since. Certainly these sauces can find their way into all sorts of new cocoa-concoctions, right? While I don't see myself filling a cupcake with Cocoa-nib Butter, I do think the other four are ripe for cake-stuffin'. Chile-burnt Caramel Cupcake? Maybe next week! Until then, here are the next two variations:

Kentucky Bourbon Caramel-Butter-crème fraîche cake+kentucky bourbon caramel filling+dark chocolate ganache glaze+toasted pecan topping.

Butterscotch Rum-Butter-crème fraîche cake+butterscotch rum filling+dark chocolate ganache glaze+toasted walnut half topping.

These cupcakes will join the other four already in my line-up. Call ahead if you'd like to know our daily offerings before showing up. For the time being, I expect to have four different flavors at a time.
-

2 comments:

MelloPie said...

the peanut butter cupcakes are some of if not the best cupcake I've ever had. butter than magnolia better than cupcake cafe (both in nyc) and a helluva lot better than dinkles in LA. yes, i meant to call them dinkles.

Owner, Eclipse Chocolat said...

Thanks! I'm going to do TWO MORE flavors early next week. I've got some other tricks up my sleeve.

I'm so thrilled for all the great feedback!