Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Oaxacan Dinner Pics

Mother's Day is my least favorite chocolate holiday, but as it is pretty much the last of the "Big Four", I am always happy to see it come and go. Between Xmas, Valentine's, Easter, and Mom's, my life is pretty hectic between Winter and Spring. But now that that's all behind me, I can get back to being all chatty about what's coming up around the cafe. After all, I'm pretty behind on this blog.


Speaking, six weeks ago we had a yummy-yum-yum Oaxacan-themed dinner and I haven't even showed you all the vittles yet! Take a look:

Starter: Grilled Shrimp and Corn Quesadillas with Smoked Serano Sea Salt Guacamole

First: Huevos Oaxaquenos with Smoked Tomato Bisque and White Chocolate Crema

Entree: Slow Cooked Chicken in Mole Negro with Sweet Corn Tamale



Dessert: Oaxacan Mocha Cake with Chile Burnt Caramel Sauce and Honeyed Crema





No comments: