Thursday, December 4, 2008

A New Moon Crowns the Night Sky...

Have you seen the website lately? No, not this one... though I know a number of you out there don't actually get to the online storefront much. But take a look! See? There's a link in the margin just to the side of this text here... Go on... Just click on it.

I guess if you're still reading this part, you have yet to tap your mouse. But I swear, it's worth it. Ok, fine. I'll just spell it out.

We have a new website!!! With all new tongue-tantalizing photographs! And it's about time, too. The OLD site was really, really out of date. Well no more, my little cocoa-babies. It's even been equipped with a feed from the blog so people can more easily navigate between our blog and out site.

So go see it already! Cya there!
-

No comments: