Friday, March 7, 2008

Free Wi-Fi. Really!

When I opened the cafe four months ago, I thought that I might be shooting myself in the foot by offering free wireless internet. After all, there are many other cafes in the area who offer free Wi-Fi and they mostly seem flooded with laptops. But as I sit here making chocolate and happily blogging away... I can't help but wonder where all the people are? Free Wi-Fi! Grab an espresso or tea, house-made pastry, or artisan truffle and internet away. Come and get it!

Plus, you get the added bonus of all the ambiance and atmosphere from the iTunes playlist in our production kitchen. Take a looksie at what's been playing. Then go download your own!

Rocket, by Au Revior Simone
Silver Lining, by Rilo Kiley
Percolator, Stereolab
I Feel It All, by Feist
Five, by Electrolane
Wrapped Up in Books, by Belle & Sebastian
New Slang, by The Shins
Paco!, by Ladytron
Red Dust, by Iron & Wine
Brothers on a Hotel Bed, by Death Cab for Cutie
Missile, Blonde Redhead
Red Right Ankle, by The Decemberists
Lollipop, by Mika
Dashboard, by Modest Mouse
Noah's Ark, by CocoRosie
Breathe Mia, by Sia

2 comments:

Dr. Lisa said...

We came to your shop for the first time yesterday. Thanks for the free wi-fi and we'll be back to try even more of your delicious chocolates soon.

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.