Friday, September 7, 2007

Cranberry-White Chocolate Bread Pudding with Creme Anglaise

I have to admit, the last post, Frozen Gianduja Petit Four, was shockingly delicious. But when has toasted hazelnuts and milk chocolate ever led someone astray? That's a brand new recipe for me, so its exciting so see it hit the mark so closely so early on in development. This next one, however, is an old standard of mine that I know will always please the crowds.


Cranberry-White Chocolate Bread Pudding with Creme Anglaise seems to be the antithesis of a stressful day. Custard-soaked challah-bread pudding, studded with sweet white chocolate bits and tart cranberries, served warm.... then topped with chilled vanilla-bean creme anglaise sauce. Crazy, no? Its quite a complicated description, but trust me when I say that its smooth and relaxing, with no complications. Just the perfect thing to wind down with after a long day.
.

No comments: