Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Peanut Butter Toffee Truffle

One more exotic truffle infusion coming at ya! When Ben and I trolled about the Fancy Food Show here in Sunny SD back in January, I was on the hunt for a really good natural peanut butter to use in my production line. I found one from the East Coast called Cream-Nut, and it consisted solely of roasted Virgina Peanuts and sea salt. Nothing else... who needs the rest?

Since then, I've managed to stuff it into whatever makes sense to me at the time. My vegan Salty Peanut Butter Toffee was first followed by the Salty Peanut Butter Toffee Cupcake. But what chocolate shop is complete without a Peanut Butter Toffee Truffle?

Made from a dark chocolate ganache stuffed with the all-natural peanut butter, Maldon Sea-salt, and fresh cream, we hand roll each before dipping in 38% milk chocolate. It's finished with a garnish of crunchy peanut butter toffee. No profound or unusual flavors here, just good ol' comfort food. Enjoy!
-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi - I tried to contact you for a wholesale inquiry but the email address failed to deliver. If you are available for wholesale, please contact me at naturalperfumes -at- gmail.com

Thanks.